Please be aware that fan supplements may or may not be balanced for your game or with each other. For prospective players, consider these off-limits unless the GM explicitly allows them. For prospective GMs, please read them carefully before allowing.
- Blast From the Past- A fanmade splatbook. Highlights include more parts, skills, example enemies, and a brand new class called Erudite, focusing on Blast Attacks. Also included are houseruled Romanesque and Psychedelic reworks, and GM advice.
- To Prosperous Electronica- Another fanmade splatbook. Contains Additional classes "Lone Wolf", "Altruist", "Jacker", "Striker" data, Additional parts "Electrodes" Level 1 to 3 ,Treasure addition table, monsters and the scenarios "Phase 0" "Ready-go-round" "Cordial colony". Currently being translated from Japanese into English.
- Conductor - A fanmade class with an emphasis on controlling Puppets.
- Enigma - Another fanmade class focused on mystery and confusion.
- Entombed - A fanmade class based on being a little girl encased in power armor or some other kind of hulking metal monstrosity.
- Toybox - A fanmade class with an emphasis on having more parts.
- Poison - Insidious and selfish. A fanmade Position for ruthless dolls.
- Jester - A farcical class based on ridiculous approaches.
- Tanya - A class inspired by a certain influential game series.
- Chariot - Dolls made to allow other sisters to ride upon them.
- Perdition - Fire and destruction are the focus of this class.
- Metalhead - For those who believe in the power of metal, this class is for you.
- Valkyrie - A need for speed is what defines these dolls.
- Witch Trials - A mystical supplement featuring a new reinforcement tree, Occult, and a class dedicated to using them.
- Sanguinate - Bloody Dolls who draw strength from sacrifice.
- Character Creation Example: A worked example of character creation.
- Combat Examples: A worked example of combat. Uses Combat Resolution Guide.
- Combat Resolution Guide: Do you and your players argue incessantly over the timing of parts, skills, and effects, like my group does? Worry no longer, here is
the correct waya fan interpretation of how Nechronica's timing works.
- Inspiration: A curated list of artists, media, and anything else suitable to inspire prospective GMs and players alike about Nechronica.
- Character Sheet: A Google Docs editable character sheet.
- Character Sheet-Aesthetically Fancy Edition A Google Docs sheet but with the artwork from the Character Sheet itself.
- Fan Made Battle Map A fan made map that has a higher Action Point count and a different layout.
- Fan Made Battle Map (PNG) An English-language battle map designed for use with the Roll20 virtual tabletop.
- Necro Frame A build your own Undead Robot Zombie Girl generator. Nechronica's author personally recommended it for possible inspiration for players and Necromancers alike!