Please be aware that fan supplements may or may not be balanced for your game or with each other. For prospective players, consider these off-limits unless the GM explicitly allows them. For prospective GMs, please read them carefully before allowing.
- Blast from the Past version 1 - A fanmade splatbook. Highlights include more parts, skills, example enemies, and a brand new class called Erudite, focusing on Blast Attacks. Also included are houseruled Romanesque and Psychedelic reworks, and GM advice.
- Blast from the Past Player version 2 - An update to the player portion of Blast from the Past. The update for the GM portion is currently being worked on.
- To Prosperous Electronica- Another fanmade splatbook. Contains Additional classes "Lone Wolf", "Altruist", "Jacker", "Striker" data, Additional parts "Electrodes" Level 1 to 3 ,Treasure addition table, monsters and the scenarios "Phase 0" "Ready-go-round" "Cordial colony". Currently being translated from Japanese into English.
- Character Creation Example: A worked example of character creation.
- Combat Examples: A worked example of combat. Uses Combat Resolution Guide.
- Combat Resolution Guide: Do you and your players argue incessantly over the timing of parts, skills, and effects, like my group does? Worry no longer, here is
the correct waya fan interpretation of how Nechronica's timing works.
- Inspiration: A curated list of artists, media, and anything else suitable to inspire prospective GMs and players alike about Nechronica.